Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snowww

My first snow in summer was in Zugspitze, in July 2005.
My first really snow was falling to our car was in May 2006,
it was somewhere on the way out from Rietheim to then next town.
My first trully snow in front of our house in Rietheim was in 4th November 2006.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Winter comes!
Today was so cold, minus 5 in the morning and plus 1 in the mid day.
God, what about if I will be crashed by minus 20 to 30?
Ugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!
Freezing in the Busstelle or Ringzugstelle for few minutes in that temperature is so challenging.
That's why my sweetest man said I should reach the SIM or driving liscence here.
So difficult and expensive but a must.
Siap, Pak!

Pengalaman melihat salju yang tinggi dan tebal, di Zugspitze tahun 2005. Lalu pada tahun 2006, salju menghujani mobil kami.  Musim dingin, temperaturnya rendah. Jaketnya harus tebal. Dobel-dobel. Minus 1-27 pernah saya alami. Kangen dengan Indonesia yang selalu hangat, murah matahari.

No comments: